Helicopter tour to the icefjord | Private charter | Nuuk
Expose yourself to the beauty of Nuuk Icefjord and the Narsap Sermia Glacier, by joining this 2-hour helicopter flightseeing! Surprise your significant other, family, or friends with a unique experience by booking a private helicopter trip with breathtaking views!
Your journey begins at Nuuk Airport, where you will climb aboard this fantastic helicopter flightseeing tour. After a short briefing, you will put on your headset in the AS-350 helicopter, and venture above the clouds.
To ensure you and your co-travelers the most beautiful experience, we will be flying above Nuuk fjord, the world's second-largest fjord system. You will be enjoying a birds-eye view of the spectacular fjord landscapes of mountains, waterfalls and rugged tundra fields.
Upon arrival at Nuuk Icefjord, we will fly above the countless icebergs and along the 50-meter tall glacier wall of the Narsap Sermia Glacier. The awesomeness of these impressive views will help you understand the grandeur of the Greenlandic wilderness.
The helicopter will land on the right side of the glacier on a plateau, from where you can enjoy an amazing overview of the glacier moraine, glacial wall, and Nuuk Icefjord. If you are lucky, you can experience the glacier calve. It is quite common that this natural phenomenon occurs. It is dramatic, but a fantastic experience.
We will spend 1 hour on the ground enjoying breathtaking views, before heading back to Nuuk. Following your time at the glacier, we will fly above the fjords last inhabited settlement, Kapisillit, and pass the iconic Sermitsiaq mountain.
Witness the wonders of the Arctic by booking this private charter tour. Check the booking availability by pressing 'Book Now' above.
- 2 hour Private tour (60-70 min flight time)
- Approx. 40 minutes ground stop on land next to Narsap Sermia Glacier
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Coffée, Champagne or whatever you fancy
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Water bottle
- Discount will be applied after you choose the date and press "Book now".
- The tour is not confirmed upon booking. The helicopters are used for life-threatening situations, search and rescues, and evacuations, and therefore your tour can be moved or cancelled.
19 980 DKK