Pay by the Hour Private Charter | Qaqortoq | South Greenland
Hop onboard this private charter, sailing you anywhere you want in South Greenland! This is perfect for you, who would like a private and customized tour!
Travel the Greenlandic seas with an experienced captain in a private charter boat. The possibilities are endless, just inform the captain of your wishes, and they will be fulfilled. There are plenty of possibilities for exciting new adventures in the area. You can charter the boat for any purpose, regarding the sea - whether you want to go fishing, sightseeing or something completely different is up to you.
The boat departs from Qaqortoq, and you have secured you customized adventure by selecting your prefered date and clicking on Book Now.
- 2 hours sailing
- 1 to 6 passengers
- Coffee and tea
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Head net and insect repellent (in case of mosquitoes)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- The price includes 2 hours and 1 to 6 passengers.
- For more than 10 hours, please contact us
3 600 DKK
Day Tour1 To 6 Passengers Included
Out Of Town Fishing Adventure | Private tour | Oriartorfik | NuukFrom 7 000 DKK
Camp on the Greenland ice sheet | Kangerlussuaq | West GreenlandFrom 2 950 DKK
Snowmobile Adventure | Uummannaq | North GreenlandFrom 3 000 DKK
Vacation PackagePhotography Tour
Northwest Greenland in Autumn | Icebergs, glaciers and Inuit settlementsFrom