Pay by the Hour Private Charter | Qaqortoq | South Greenland
Hop onboard this private charter, sailing you anywhere you want in South Greenland! This is perfect for you, who would like a private and customized tour!
Travel the Greenlandic seas with an experienced captain in a private charter boat. The possibilities are endless, just inform the captain of your wishes, and they will be fulfilled. There are plenty of possibilities for exciting new adventures in the area. You can charter the boat for any purpose, regarding the sea - whether you want to go fishing, sightseeing or something completely different is up to you.
The boat departs from Qaqortoq, and you have secured you customized adventure by selecting your prefered date and clicking on Book Now.
- 2 hours sailing
- 1 to 6 passengers
- Coffee and tea
- Local captain
- Heated cabin boat, with seats for all
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Head net and insect repellent (in case of mosquitoes)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- The price includes 2 hours and 1 to 6 passengers.
- For more than 10 hours, please contact us
Terms of service
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the "Terms & Conditions".
3 600 DKK
Glacier Landing by Helicopter | Qaqortoq | South GreenlandFrom 4 100 DKK
Icebergs and Summit View by Helicopter | Qaqortoq | South GreenlandFrom 2 300 DKK
Multi-day TourFlights from Reykjavík included!
Kayak & Ice Hike | 15 Days | South GreenlandFrom 24 200 DKK
Expedition South Greenland by Helicopter | Qaqortoq | South GreenlandFrom 11 200 DKK