- Name Geza Scholtz.
- Age 34.
- Nationality Swiss.
- University degree in dental medicine.
- Work as a dentist.
- Started kitesurfing 15 years ago.
- 2013, World's first kiteboard crossing from India to Sri Lanka.
- 2010 & 2011, Bering Strait expeditions.
- I constantly train as much as I can in Switzerland, Spain, Hawaii and South Africa.
- Kitesurfing in between the icebergs.
- Aim to produce a visually spectacular film from the Arctic.
- The project went very well.
- We were super lucky with the wind and weather.
- In 3 weeks in Greenland, we could kite 4 days.
- Finding a day with 30kt of wind and sunshine.
- We were lucky to experience the first snow.
- Decide when to come to Greenland.
- Very little and unreliable data about wind.
- Two weeks prior to our arrival there was no wind at all.
- Lucky to choose the timeframe end of September.
- Unpredictable weather.
- Very challenging to kite in this circumstances.
- The filming was very difficult, shooting from a boat in 25kt wind.
- Drone footage were not easy to create.
- Greenland has everything a drone does not like: wind, water and minus temperatures.
- Getting close to icebergs is always dangerous.
- Being 5m close to a 50m iceberg wall only powered by wind.
- Unique and amazing.
- Most exhilarating and beautiful experience.
- I love Greenland.
- Kind of place that everybody should visit if they can.
- No where in the world the panorama changes so fast.
- I tell people to go in winter, when its -30 Celsius and very few visitors.
- The landscape and the solitude make it a truly special experience.
- I will come back one day.
- Greenland is the place to go.