Private Boat Charter | Uummannaq | North Greenland
Do you have your own great idea for a tour? Or do you just need to transport within the North Greenland region? Well, look no further - This Targa 25 can hold up to 6 passengers and plenty of cargo.
There are plenty of possibilities for exciting new adventures in the area. You can charter the boat for any purpose, regarding the sea - whether you want to go fishing, sightseeing or something completely different is up to you. If you are interested in hiking, camping or going to a cottage, we can sail you there and arrange a pick-up a few days later.
The homeport is Uummanaq, but the boat is approved for 2000 km of the West Coast of Greenland, so don't worry if you need to go to or from a different town.
If you are looking to do a customized tour or just in need of transport from a to b, select your preferred travel date, add any additional hours if needed and click Book Now to reserve your boat charter.
- 2 hours sailing
- Local Guide
- Professional Crew
- Additional hours
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Day Pack
- Camera with extra batteries
- Water bottle
The starting price is 3.500DKK which includes 2 hours of sailing, and then every hour is an additional 1750DKK.
3 700 DKK