Snowmobile Night Ride | Ilulissat | Disko Bay
Not available? You can find more Northern lights tours here.
Have you always dreamt about experiencing the northern lights? This evening ride allows you to enjoy the fantastic and mesmerizing northern lights on the back of a snowmobile.
An adrenaline rushing experience combining snowmobiling and northern lights, giving you the ultimate Arctic experience. Traveling by snowmobile allows you to reach unimaginable stunning places. This is a 2-hour tour under the star-filled sky in search of the ultimate place to see the beautiful dancing Aurora Borealis.
As you go on this adventurous trip in the darkness only lit up by the town and the snowmobile lights, you will have perfect chances of seeing the Northern Lights.
Allow yourself to be enchanted by the dancing colours of green and pink. You snowmobile guide knows the best spots for pictures and terrain. So come along this amazing tour under the evening stars!
See availability by pressing ‘Book Now’ and book your tour today.
- Local guide
- Introduction to snowmobiling
- Snowmobile & helmet
- Warm jacket & Pants
- Gloves & Boots
- Warm beverages & Snacks
What to bring
- Valid drivers license (Minors under 18 are not allowed to drive the snowmobile.)
- Warm winter wear. Ideally, you should dress in layers: at least one thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), and insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket). The outer layer must be proper winter gear which typically has lots of insulation and is windproof. Think ski jacket and pants if you come from a warmer climate.
- Warm hat, thick windproof gloves, buff or scarf
- Extra socks
- Camera with extra batteries (the cold drains the batteries faster)
- Minors under 18 are not allowed to drive the snowmobile.
- Car drivers-license is required for this tour
- Please inform in advance if you have diabetes or cardio problems.
- No previous experience is required. We will provide all the equipment and teach all you need to know to ride completely safely with our experienced guide.
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the “Terms & Conditions”.
There are no reviews yet.