Best of Ilulissat I 4 days I Disko bay
Brief Trip Plan:
- Day 1: Evening flight Keflavik, Iceland – Ilulissat Meet & Greet, shuttle transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Explore Ilulissat: guided Cultural City Walk in the morning In the evening: “Midnight Sailing to the Icefjord”
- Day 3: Full day Eqi glacier day tour
- Day 4: Guided hiking to the old settlement by the icefjord Evening: Shuttle transfer to airport for night flight to Iceland
- Day 5: Arrival to Keflavik Iceland in the early morning local time, onward flight back home or extension in Iceland
- Flights Keflavík - Ilulissat- Keflavík, Airport tax
- 3 nights Hotel accommodation in a double/twin room with bay view / private facilities, incl. breakfast
- 2 course dinner / hotel / Day 2
- Airport/hotel transfers upon arrival/departure
- Cultural guided city walk of Ilulissat
- Guided hike to Sermermiut UNESCO site
- Boat tour sailing amongst icebergs
- Eqi Glacier boat tour / incl. lunch
- Travel insurance
Please note extra charges for room upgrades can accrue after the booking as the availability of accommodation is very limited.
- Cancellation policy:
The following applies regarding cancellations :
– more than 70 days: Cancellation fee: 30%
– less than 69 days: Cancellation fee: 50%
– less than 50 days: Cancellation fee: 70%
– less than 30 days: Cancellation fee: 100%
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the “Terms & Conditions”.
25 400 DKK