Boat Shuttle from Ilimanaq to Ilulissat | Ilulissat | Disko Bay
If you've been visiting Ilimanaq and need a ride back to Ilulissat - book our efficient shuttle transfer. Make sure you have toured Ilimanaq to learn a little about its history, hiked through the Arctic tundra, enjoyed the very Greenlandic tradition of a Kaffemik, taken an adventure ride on an all-terrain-vehicle to a nearby glacier, and eaten at the restaurant (all can be booked through Guide to Greenland). Then select your preferred date and click on Book Now.
- Boat Shuttle Tickets
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Head net and insect repellent (in case of mosquitoes)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- The boat shuttle sails several times daily between Ilimanaq and Ilulissat.
- The tickets for the boat shuttle will be sent to you by email after the tour has been confirmed. It is important that you bring the tickets to the boat shuttle, or you will be denied access.
2 Day Hiking and Kayaking Adventure | Ilulissat | Disko BayFrom 4 950 DKK
2 Hours of Dogsledding | IlulissatFrom 1 495 DKK
Vacation PackageIncluding flights from Iceland
3 days Ilulissat Adventure | Ilulissat | Disko BayFrom 21 500 DKK
Vacation PackageBook now
5 Day Ilulissat Explorer | Disko BayFrom 25 600 DKK