Boat Shuttle from Ilimanaq to Ilulissat | Ilulissat | Disko Bay
If you've been visiting Ilimanaq and need a ride back to Ilulissat - book our efficient shuttle transfer. Make sure you have toured Ilimanaq to learn a little about its history, hiked through the Arctic tundra, enjoyed the very Greenlandic tradition of a Kaffemik, taken an adventure ride on an all-terrain-vehicle to a nearby glacier, and eaten at the restaurant (all can be booked through Guide to Greenland). Then select your preferred date and click on Book Now.
- Boat Shuttle Tickets
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Head net and insect repellent (in case of mosquitoes)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- The boat shuttle sails several times daily between Ilimanaq and Ilulissat.
- The tickets for the boat shuttle will be sent to you by email after the tour has been confirmed. It is important that you bring the tickets to the boat shuttle, or you will be denied access.
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the “Terms & Conditions”.