Hot Spring Uunartoq by Helicopter | Qaqortoq | South Greenland
Sit back in the hot spring, with icebergs floating in the background. Bring you bathing suit and come along on this delightful treat to an island in the middle of nowhere.
Uunartoq hot springs is a cozy 38°C (100°F) all year round. The settings are natural – simple dressing rooms, and nothing else but Arctic flowers and icebergs to entertain you. You can relax, swim or cover yourself in the healthy silica mud from the springs.
Our flight from Qaqortoq will take us over green valleys and farms, islands and waterways, and fascinating views of icebergs from above.
Treat yourself in Uunartoqs soothing springs, while visiting South Greenland. Select your preferred date and click Book Now to reserve your place.
Hot Spring Bathing
- Airport fees
- Pick up & drop off
- Weight fee
- Additional tour
What to bring
- Bathing suit and towel
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- The departure time for this tour is flexible. However, if your booking does not meet the minimum number of passengers required for the tour to run, we may need to move your chosen departure time to match you up with the next possible tour. In this case, we will contact you by email to verify the change of time.
- Please meet 10 minutes before departure.
Terms of service
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the "Terms & Conditions".
3 400 DKK
Best of South Greenland by Helicopter | Qaqortoq | South GreenlandFrom 6 800 DKK
Expedition South Greenland by Helicopter | Qaqortoq | South GreenlandFrom 11 200 DKK
Day Tour1 To 6 Passengers Included
Experience The Fascinating Igaliku Settlement | Private tour | Qaqortoq | South GreenlandFrom 8 950 DKK
Day Tour1 To 6 Passengers Included
Explore The Norse Viking Ruins | Private tour | Qaqortoq | South GreenlandFrom 3 500 DKK