Midnight Sun Cruise | Maniitsoq | West Greenland
By joining this evening sail tour under the midnight sun, you can enjoy the beautiful rose coloured landscapes of Maniitsoq Island and its surrounding archipelagos! With a local captain, you will set out to sea and visit some of the most beautiful places there are to see in the Maniitsoq area. You will sail through passages of rugged mountains, enjoy views of snow-covered tins bathed in rosé coloured sunlight and breathe the fresh air of the Arctic. It is a great way to end a perfect day, as you witness all the colours on water, land and sky, almost too many to count. If you are lucky, you might even get the exhilarating experience of witnessing whales of all shapes and sizes playing hide and seek between the waves.
Let nature put on its show of colours for you, by choosing your date of travel and book your front-row seats by clicking Book Now.
|• Experienced guide|
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather) Day Pack
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
2 000 DKK