Private Deep Sea Fishing Tour | Nuuk
Enjoy the satisfaction of catching your own dinner, on this private deep-sea fishing tour! You will be experiencing the spectacular Greenlandic nature while mastering the art of sea-angling - a great way to spice up your visit to the capital of Greenland, Nuuk.
From the colonial harbour in Nuuk, you will be venturing into the worlds second-largest fjord system, for a fun-filled day of fishing. The fjord is inhabited by different fish, depending on the season. But most commonly caught in these cold seas are cod, Acadian redfish, trout and ammasat ( a small fish, that can be shoved into the boat). The captain knows the best fishing spots in the fjord, and therefore you are guaranteed to get a fish on the hooks! The tour is not only dependent on what fish are in season but also wind and weather conditions. Your tour can take you anywhere, but you are promised incredible nature while you reel in your dinner.
Hold on to your hat and reel in your excitement, for this deep-sea exploring! Select your preferred date and click Book Now to reserve your place.
- Fishing equipment
- 1 To 6 Passengers
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- Warm winter wear. Ideally, you should dress in layers: at least one thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), and insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket). The outer layer must be proper winter gear which typically has lots of insulation and is windproof. Think ski jacket and pants if you come from a warmer climate.
- Warm hat, thick windproof gloves, buff or scarf
- Insulated winter boots
- Sunglasses and sunscreen - snow is very bright and even the winter sun can cause sunburn
- Camera with extra batteries (the cold drains the batteries faster)
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- This is a private tour, the boat holds up to six passengers.
- It is possible to bring your own lunch, but save the trouble and order a sandwich, in the booking process.
- The terms and conditions of this tour, can be found in the supplier description.
4 650 DKK