Private Deep Sea Fishing Tour | Nuuk
Enjoy the satisfaction of catching your own dinner, on this private deep-sea fishing tour! You will be experiencing the spectacular Greenlandic nature while mastering the art of sea-angling - a great way to spice up your visit to the capital of Greenland, Nuuk.
From the colonial harbour in Nuuk, you will be venturing into the worlds second-largest fjord system, for a fun-filled day of fishing. The fjord is inhabited by different fish, depending on the season. But most commonly caught in these cold seas are cod, Acadian redfish, trout and ammasat ( a small fish, that can be shoved into the boat). The captain knows the best fishing spots in the fjord, and therefore you are guaranteed to get a fish on the hooks! The tour is not only dependent on what fish are in season but also wind and weather conditions. Your tour can take you anywhere, but you are promised incredible nature while you reel in your dinner.
Hold on to your hat and reel in your excitement, for this deep-sea exploring! Select your preferred date and click Book Now to reserve your place.
- Fishing equipment
- 1 To 6 Passengers
- Food/snacks is not included on this tour
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- Warm winter wear. Ideally, you should dress in layers: at least one thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), and insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket). The outer layer must be proper winter gear which typically has lots of insulation and is windproof. Think ski jacket and pants if you come from a warmer climate.
- Warm hat, thick windproof gloves, buff or scarf
- Insulated winter boots
- Sunglasses and sunscreen - snow is very bright and even the winter sun can cause sunburn
- Camera with extra batteries (the cold drains the batteries faster)
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- This is a private tour, the boat holds up to six passengers.
- It is possible to bring your own lunch, but save the trouble and order a sandwich, in the booking process.
- The terms and conditions of this tour, can be found in the supplier description.
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the “Terms & Conditions”.
5 550 DKK