Boat Transfer between Kulusuk and Tasiilaq | East Greenland
Are you looking for affordable transfer between Kulusuk and Tasiilaq? If so, you have found the right tour!
We offer easy and affordable transfer from:
- Kulusuk to Tasiilaq
- Tasiilaq to Kulusuk
The sea between Tasiilaq and Kulusuk is the East Greenlandic highway during the summer mondths, as the local's race between the two cities in their boats. On your way, you will pass Icebergs and there are also great chances for Arctic wildlife, such as whales, seals and different bird species.
The transfer takes about an hour between the two cities, but please note, that the route is dependent on weather and ice conditions.
To book the transfer, please choose your day and book your transfer today.
- Experienced sailor
- Transfer from Tasiilaq to Kulusuk or the other way around
What to bring
- Your Luggage
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather) Day Pack
- Camera with extra batteries
- Depending on the weather conditions, the trip can be cold, so make sure you have warm enough clothing.
Day Tour1 To 6 Passengers Included
Uunartoq Hot Springs | Private Tour | Qaqortoq | South GreenlandFrom 7 200 DKK
Full day adventure on Greenland Ice sheet | Kangerlussuaq | West GreenlandFrom 1 095 DKK
Witness the epic Eqi Glacier by boat | IlulissatFrom 2 185 DKK
Vacation PackageFlights included
Biking, hiking & kayaking | South GreenlandFrom 20 200 DKK