Boat Transfer between Kulusuk and Tasiilaq | East Greenland
Are you looking for affordable transfer between Kulusuk and Tasiilaq? If so, you have found the right tour!
We offer easy and affordable transfer from:
- Kulusuk to Tasiilaq
- Tasiilaq to Kulusuk
The sea between Tasiilaq and Kulusuk is the East Greenlandic highway during the summer mondths, as the local's race between the two cities in their boats. On your way, you will pass Icebergs and there are also great chances for Arctic wildlife, such as whales, seals and different bird species.
The transfer takes about an hour between the two cities, but please note, that the route is dependent on weather and ice conditions.
To book the transfer, please choose your day and book your transfer today.
- Experienced sailor
- Transfer from Tasiilaq to Kulusuk or the other way around
What to bring
- Your Luggage
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather) Day Pack
- Camera with extra batteries
- Depending on the weather conditions, the trip can be cold, so make sure you have warm enough clothing.
Terms of service
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the "Terms & Conditions".