Boat Charter on P600 | Nuuk
If you want to go to a specific place or do a customized boat tour in Nuuk Fjord, this is the tour for you.
The possibilities are endless, just inform us of what you would like to explore - and off you go. There are plenty of possibilities for exciting new adventures in the Nuuk area. You can charter the boat for any purpose, regarding the sea - whether you want to go fishing, sightseeing or something completely different is up to you. If you are interested in hiking, camping or going to a cottage, we can sail you there and arrange pick-up some days later.
The charter will be in a Poca6000, which is a good, open dinghy - perfect for the Greenlandic sea. This dinghy carries a total of nine passengers. Onboard you will find survival-suits and life-vests for all passengers.
Reserve your boat charter by selecting your date of travel and clicking on Book Now.
- 2 hours sailing
- 1 to 5 passengers
- Professional captain
- Survival-suit & life-vest
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather) Day Pack
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- If bringing luggage above 20 kilos, the number of passengers must minimize. It is not possible to be 9 passengers, all each bringing 20 kilos of luggage.
- We claim the right to cancel tours due to bad weather, technical problems or sickness.
Terms of service
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the "Terms & Conditions".