Scenic Flight | Nuuk
Curious to see Nuuk and the incredible Nuuk Fjord system from the air? One of the most impressive ways to do so is to climb aboard a helicopter for a beautiful scenic flight above Greenland’s colourful capital.
Your experienced pilot will meet you at the airport and brief you and your fellow explorers on both safety protocols and the highlights you will see along the route. The pilots know the landscape like the back of their hand, and the flight plan is designed to ensure you experience the full majesty of the area.
Take-off is usually towards the north-east as you head straight for Nuuk’s iconic landmark – Sermitsiaq. Seeing this impressive mountain from all angles and being able to look further into the fjord to its neighbours, is an opportunity not to be missed!
From there you will fly over the city of Nuuk, with its colourful houses contrasting strongly with either a white winter landscape or the grey rocks and greens of a Greenlandic summer. Lastly, you will head towards the far end of Malene Bay where you will hover at eye-level with the peaks of the mountains: Ukkusissat (Store Malene) and Kingittorsuaq.
To experience Nuuk and its surroundings from the air is a magical experience. Pack your camera and reserve your seat by clicking on Book Now.
Ukkusissat | Store Malene
- Approx. 16 min. airtime
What to bring
- Sunglasses (depending on weather)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- Binoculars for spotting whales & details
- Please arrive at the airport terminal 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Please ignore the 'Terms of service' field above.
- The minimum participants for this helicopter flight is 3 persons. If there are fewer bookings than three the flight will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
- All cancellations must be made by e-mail to email@example.com and confirmed by the operator of the tour.
- We are obliged to charge cancellation fees to passenger(s) as follows:
- Less than 2 weeks and more than 72 hours – 10%
- Less than 72 hours and more than 24 hours – 50%
- Less than 24 hours – 100%
- With your safety in mind, we reserve the right to cancel a tour or change the itinerary due to weather conditions or any other factors beyond our control.
1 495 DKK