Photo tour | Nuuk
Want to capture the best possible photographs of your trip to Nuuk? Join our professional photographer who will take you to the best locations around the city and help you improve your camera skills.
Colourful Nuuk and its magnificent surroundings provide a wealth of photo opportunities for the keen photographer. From urban scenes and architecture through to landscape and wildlife photography, your guide knows the best spots around town to capture both the classic views and more unique imagery of Greenland’s capital city.
During the tour, you will be transported by car so that you may visit several different locations. This will enable you to capture the best angles of the Colonial Harbour in one moment, and the perfect shot of the iconic Sermitsiaq mountain in the next!
You can choose to have a tour with “a little bit of everything”, or let us know where your interests lie and we will tailor the tour accordingly. And if you’ve seen an image of a specific place that you would like to photograph, please tell us so that we make sure we include it in our journey around Nuuk.
Impress your friends with your Nuuk slideshow and select your preferred date for the Photo Tour above.
- Professional photographer as guide
- Transportation by car
- Tea & Coffee
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Plenty of batteries (especially if it is cold)
- Plenty of space on your memory card
- Tripod (optional for daylight tours, essential for twilight tours)
- Remote release (if using a tripod)
- Headlamp or flashlight
- The tour is max 4 hours.
- If it is very cold and the weather is bad we might stop early, but most times we go on for 3-4 hours.
- If you have a specific place you want to photograph - let us know before the drive or during it
- The tour can be tailored to your specific interests - just let us know before you arrive.
- We are usually small groups of 4 people, but we can arrange a bus if more seats are required
1 295 DKK
Vacation PackageIncluding flights from Iceland
Hiking Exploration | 8 Days | South GreenlandFrom 15 900 DKK
Day Tour1-10 people included
Boat charter | Open Boat | Qasigiannguit | Disko BayFrom 1 600 DKK
Glacier Adventure Flightseeing | Ilulissat | Disko BayFrom 3 095 DKK
Vacation PackageFlights Included
Northern Lights Explorer | South GreenlandFrom 17 700 DKK