Deep Sea Fishing | Private Charter | Qasigiannguit | Disko Bay
Embark on this deep sea fishing adventure, in the rich waters of Disko Bay!
The waters around Qasigiannguit are filled with big and delicious fish species such as the Greenlandic Halibut, the Arctic Cod, the Atlantic Redfish, the giant Wolffish as well as Arctic Char.
Before you go, let the captain know what fish you would like to try and catch so he can take you to the best spots. They live in different areas and depths meaning you sometimes need different equipment. You will mostly be using traditional fishing handles, which is a simple but effective tool. You are also welcome to bring your own equipment.
The locals love to go fishing, and we're sure you'll enjoy yourself as well! To discover what the deep sea of Disko Bay has to offer, select your preferred date and click Book Now to reserve your boat charter.
|• Fishing Equipment
• Tea and Coffee
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather) Day Pack
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
Food / Snacks
- This tour takes place on an open boat.
2 700 DKK
Day TourNew tour!
Searching for Humpback Whales among Icebergs | IlulissatFrom 1 050 DKK
Day Tour1 TO 6 PASSENGERS INCLUDED
Northern Lights Private Boat Tour | NuukFrom 4 550 DKK
Northern Lights Tour | Kangerlussuaq | West GreenlandFrom 525 DKK
Transport to Qaarsut | Uummannaq | North GreenlandFrom 800 DKK