Out Of Town Fishing Adventure | Private tour | Qooqqut | Nuuk
Join this fishing tour in the neighbouring seas of the small settlement Qooqqut. Combining sailing and fishing, always make for great adventure! This tour is for you, who would like to experience a local activity in the most beautiful surroundings.
Qooqqut is a great place to fish, as the seas are rich and the views are amazing. Qooqqut is situated in its own little bay, holding sky-high mountains with white snow-covered tins and some places with crystal blue waters.
This adventure is for all ages and will guarantee a fun experience. Depending on how strong the current is, there is a chance you will be set ashore and fish near the Qooqqut river. This will also give you the opportunity to see the settlement if you are in need of a break from the art of fishing.
Residing in the seas are Acadian redfish and cod.
The redfish can weigh up to 3-4 kilos and the cod depending on the size can weigh a lot more.
Reserve your boat charter to master the art of fishing by selecting your date of travel and clicking on Book Now.
- Experienced fisherman
- Boat transfer
- Fishing Gear
- 1 To 6 Passengers
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- When taking a tour in Greenland, it is recommended to check the weather forecast before going on an excursion.
- Lunch can be added when booking this tour.
7 000 DKK