Private Glacier Cruise | Narsap Sermia Glacier | Nuuk
With this 7-hour private glacier cruise, you will be experiencing the incredible Nuuk Icefjord! This private cruise takes you all the way through the worlds second-largest fjord system, Nuuk Fjord to the spectacular fjord of the Narsap Sermia.
Nuuk Fjord is famous for its incredible size and highlights of Arctic wonders. On this tour, you can experience icebergs, waterfalls, glaciers and wildlife of all sizes.
Your tour starts by the Colonial Harbour, where you will be welcome on board our closed cabin boat. Once you are ready, we will be venturing into the massive fjord. The route of the tour depends on the wind, weather and ice conditions. But it is safe to say, that you will experience the pristine nature-landscapes of Nuuk fjord.
The spectacular scenery of ice is a must to see when visiting Nuuk. The countless icebergs of the fjord originate from the Narsap Sermia Glacier, and it is therefore not always possible to reach the glacier, due to the ice conditions. There is no guarantee that you will see the glacier, but we strive to take you and your co-travellers as close to the glacier, as safety allows.
Arriving in the fjord of icebergs is an adventure unlike any other, you will be cruising among icebergs of all sizes and shapes. The blue and white nuanced chunks of ice, create a picturesque landscape, contrasting the surrounding mountains.
Enjoy your own private tour to the Nuuk Icefjord by selecting your preferred departure date and clicking Book Now.
- 7 hours sailing
- 1 to 6 passengers
- English speaking captain
- The tour is on a closed boat with a heated cabin, restroom, and safety equipment
- Life jackets
- Tea & coffee
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket and gloves, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Camera and spare batteries
- Drinking water and snacks
- Optional: binoculars
- This is a private tour for up to 6 passengers. You charter the whole boat
- Although this tour takes place on a closed boat, the best views are from the outer decks. Make sure you bring plenty of warm clothes (even in Summer) so you can enjoy from outside.
- You can order a sandwich or lunch plate in the booking process, or you may bring your own snacks/food.
9 700 DKK