Boat charter | Nuuk | West Greenland
Do you need a fast boat for an assignment or leisure at your own pace?
With this boat, you will be able to go quickly to any adventure you so desire, in the great fjord system of Nuuk. The speed of this boat means you can have more time to savor the attractions and most likely do more in one day than you would have thought possible. This boat is 30 foot, with 2 300 horsepower engines giving it a marching speed at 35 knots, and a top speed at 45 knots. Inside the heated cabin, there are 10 forward-facing seats, giving great views to everyone. The maximum range is 250 nautical miles, with limited availability during winter.
You decide where we go and for how long. So what are you waiting for? Reserve your next adventure by selecting your preferred departure day and clicking on Book Now.
- 2 hour
- 1-12 passengers
- Starting fee
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Head net and insect repellent (in case of mosquitoes)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- Food / Snacks
- The price includes two hours, and you can then add on for 2000 DKK pr hour. When you book this tour, you book the entire boat and the price is the same whether you're 1 or 12 people coming. The boat is equipped with a transportable toilet.
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the “Terms & Conditions”.