Boat Charter on P550 | Nuuk
If you want to go to a specific place or do a customized boat tour in the fjords around Nuuk, we would be happy to help you realize this.
The possibilities are endless, just inform the captain of what you would like to explore - and off you go. There are plenty of possibilities for exciting new adventures in the area. You can charter the boat for any purpose, regarding the sea - whether you want to go fishing, sightseeing or something completely different is up to you. If you are interested in hiking, camping or going to a cottage, we can sail you there and arrange pick-up some days later.
The charter will be in a Poca550, which is a good, open dinghy - perfect for the Greenlandic sea. This dinghy carries a total of six passengers. Onboard you will find survival-suits and life-vests for all passengers.To reserve your boat charter, select your date of travel and click Book Now.
- 2 hours sailing
- 1 to 6 passengers
- Professional crew
- Survival-suit & life-vest
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- If bringing luggage above 20 kilos, the number of passengers must minimize. It is not possible to be 6 passengers, all each bringing 20 kilos of luggage.
- We claim the right to cancel tours due to bad weather, technical problems or sickness.
1 600 DKK