Pay By The Hour | Power Boat I Nuuk
Explore the amazing Nuuk fjord with Greenland Powerboat! Do you need to get from a to b? Would you like to go on a customized fjord adventure? or do you simply want to cruise around Nuuk fjord? Then come along and ride with us on our powerboat!
We can customize an adventure for you or drop you off and pick you up again! You have a fjord of endless possibilities. With this pay by the hour charter, you can easily get around and to any destination inside of Nuuk fjord. The Greenlandic nature is great, and Nuuk fjord is no exception. Distances are greater than the eye immediately believes. It is therefore advantageous to sail at high speed if you want to get around and experience as much as possible, and the fast RIB boat reaches far.
Put on your warmest hat and bring your fellow explorers! Check the booking availability by pressing ‘Book Now’ above.
- Tea & coffee
- Flotation suit, goggles & lifejacket
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather) Day Pack
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- This boat charter takes place on an open boat, travelling at high speed, so it will be cold and windy.
- You will be wearing a floating suit and lifejacket.
- The boat can accommodate up to 10 passengers.
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the “Terms & Conditions”.
Susan Golden –
We all enjoyed the adventure. It started off with lots of laughs as we put on our suits and really enjoyed the boat ride. The guides were very friendly and the scenery beautiful. Thanks you
Sent from my iPhone