Twilight Scenic Flight | Nuuk
Want a different perspective of Nuuk and its surroundings? Embrace the pastel colors of the Greenlandic twilight and climb aboard for a magical evening scenic flight over the capital.
You will be welcomed at the airport by your experienced Air Greenland pilot who will provide you with a short orientation of the route and the highlights you will see. They will also run through the safety protocols for the helicopter and answer any questions you may have to ensure a comfortable and secure flight.
The first flyby is usually of the iconic mountain, Sermitsiaq. Here you will be able to see this impressive landmark from different angles under beautiful arctic light. You will also have a bird’s eye view even further into the fjord and the mountains that await you on a future adventure there. The flight path then heads back towards Nuuk, where you will have a wonderful view of the city, nestled against the base of Quassussuaq (Lille Malene) and Ukkusissat (Store Malene).
Treat yourself to a picturesque experience above the stunningly located capital of Greenland. Pack your camera and check the availability for your twilight scenic flight by clicking ‘Book Now’ above.
- Coffee & tea
What to bring
Good to know
- Please arrive at the airport terminal 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Ignore the field 'Terms of service' above.
- The minimum participants for this helicopter flight is 3 persons. If there are fewer bookings than three the flight will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
- All cancellations must be made by letter, fax or e-mail and confirmed by Air Greenland. We are obliged to charge cancellation fees to the passenger(s) as follows:
- Less than 2 weeks and more than 72 hours – 10%
- Less than 72 hours and more than 24 hours – 50%
- Less than 24 hours – 100%
- With your safety in mind we reserve the right to cancel a tour or change the itinerary due to weather conditions or any other factors beyond our control.
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the “Terms & Conditions”.
1 395 DKK
There are no reviews yet.