Icebergs and Summit View by Helicopter | Qaqortoq | South Greenland
Sparkling icebergs, green hills and majestic peaks. We will show you the best of South Greenland from the sky.
We take off from the picturesque town of Qaqortoq, enjoying the views of colourful houses. The helicopter route includes areas known to have many icebergs, flies over a small settlement, and we land on top of a mountain for a stunning view of the fiords.
Come and join us to see the beauty of South Greenland. A bird’s eye view of the islands surrounded by icebergs, tiny settlements and boats travelling in this vast landscape, will give you an unforgettable impression of life in Greenland.
Check the booking availability by pressing ‘Book Now’ above.
- Flying time 40-50 minutes
- Landing on top of a mountain
- Experience pilot
- Headset to hear the pilot
- Airport taxes
- Weight fee
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Water bottle
- Please show up 10 minutes before departure
- This tour has a minimum requirement of 4 passengers. If there are less than 4 passengers, we will re-book you on another departure as close as possible to your selected time. If it is not possible to re-book your tour, you will receive a full refund.
For your safety and comfort, we require you to buy and occupy what’s equal to 1,5 seats if you weigh 115 kg (254 lbs) or more. You will be charged an additional 1000 DKK, after booking.
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the “Terms & Conditions”.
Glacier Landing by Helicopter | Qaqortoq | South GreenlandFrom 4 900 DKK
World Heritage Hvalsey by Helicopter | Qaqortoq | South GreenlandFrom 3 240 DKK
Hot Spring & Glacier by Helicopter | Qaqortoq | South GreenlandFrom 5 400 DKK
Icebergs and Summit View by Helicopter | Qaqortoq | South GreenlandFrom 2 300 DKK
There are no reviews yet.