Out Of Town Fishing Adventure | Private tour | Oriartorfik | Nuuk
Ups looks like this experience is no longer available. Please find other tours in Nuuk here!
This adventure takes you out of Nuuk fjord to the northside of Oriartorfik. The neighbouring seas of Oriartorfik are famous for having summer residents, in the form of Acadian redfish and cod.
On this tour, you will try your luck with reeling and longline fishing, from several spots. Catching a fish on this trip is guaranteed, but it is always nice to be fishing and enjoying several pristine fjord sceneries.
This tour is suitable for all ages, beginners and experienced fishermen. Mastering the art of fishing, only requires patience and fun are promised on forehand!
Ready to eat your own sustainably caught fish? If so, go ahead and reserve your boat charter by clicking on Book Now.
- Fishing Equipment
- Experienced fisherman
- 1 To 6 Passengers
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- It is cold at sea, therefore bring warm clothes.
- Terms and conditions for this tour can be found in the supplier description. Ignore the field ''Terms of service'' above.
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the “Terms & Conditions”.
7 000 DKK