Out Of Town Fishing Adventure | Private tour | Oriartorfik | Nuuk
This adventure takes you out of Nuuk fjord to the northside of Oriartorfik. The neighbouring seas of Oriartorfik are famous for having summer residents, in the form of Acadian redfish and cod.
On this tour, you will try your luck with reeling and longline fishing, from several spots. Catching a fish on this trip is guaranteed, but it is always nice to be fishing and enjoying several pristine fjord sceneries.
This tour is suitable for all ages, beginners and experienced fishermen. Mastering the art of fishing, only requires patience and fun are promised on forehand!
Ready to eat your own sustainably caught fish? If so, go ahead and reserve your boat charter by clicking on Book Now.
- Fishing Equipment
- Experienced fisherman
- 1 To 6 Passengers
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf, gloves
- Sturdy shoes (e.g. hiking boots)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- It is cold at sea, therefore bring warm clothes.
- Terms and conditions for this tour can be found in the supplier description. Ignore the field ''Terms of service'' above.
7 000 DKK