Pay By the Hour Private Charter Boat Tour | Nuuk
Travel the Greenlandic seas with an experienced captain in a private boat charter. The possibilities are endless, just inform the captain of your wishes, and they will be fulfilled.
Nuuk Fjord is the world's second-largest fjord system, and therefore the possibilities for new exciting adventures in the area are endless. You can charter the boat for any purpose, regarding the sea - whether you want to go fishing, sightseeing or something completely different is up to you.
This tour is on our boat ”Ice Force One” – a Targa 25.1, specially constructed for the Greenlandic waters, that sometimes can be packed with ice. The boat is designed to withstand the ice and rough weather that sometimes occurs.
Create your own adventure in the Nuuk Fjord by selecting your preferred date and clicking on Book Now.
- 2 hours sailing
- 1 to 6 passengers
- English speaking captain
- The tour is on a closed boat with a heated cabin, restroom, and safety equipment
- Life jackets
- Tea & coffee
What to bring
- Layered clothing. Ideally, you should pack a thermal underwear layer (top and bottom), activity layer (e.g. hiking pants and shirt), insulation layer (e.g. fleece or down jacket), and outer layer of windproof clothing (top and bottom). You may not need all of this on any particular day, but you should have it available. You should always bring a windproof jacket and gloves, regardless of the weather.
- Warm hat, gloves, buff or scarf
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & sun hat (depending on weather)
- Camera and spare batteries
- Drinking water and snacks
- Optional: binoculars
- Although this tour takes place on a closed boat, you will want to spend as much time as possible the outer decks. Make sure you bring plenty of warm clothes (even in Summer) so you can enjoy from outside.
- You can order a sandwich or lunch plate in the booking process, or you may bring your own snacks/food.
- If you would like to book for more than 10 hours, please contact us to arrange.
- This tour has a minimum requirement of 2 passengers. If we do not reach this number of people on the day of your tour, we will cancel the tour and refund the paid price.
Terms of service
Our customers are the foundation of Guide to Greenland so we make great efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
We are located in Greenland and cooperate with everyone involved in the Greenlandic tourism industry. We are therefore perfectly placed to quickly react to changes or new wishes you may have to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The earlier you book your trip, the better the prices will be, and the more likely you will be able to book the tour you want for the dates/times you want.
Package tours can be sold out more than half a year in advance (note that Guide to Greenland does not include international flights in packages, except where indicated from Iceland or Denmark). Day trips may sell out closer to your arrival date, but for popular destinations, certain dates/times can also sell out months in advance. We recommend that you secure all of your experiences by booking them well in advance of your trip.
All cancellations must be made via e-mail.
Although Guide to Greenland is committed to ensuring the best protection and service for our customers in the event of a cancellation, we are obliged to charge cancellation fees. This is in accordance with Greenland travel industry business practices. Details can be found in our general cancellation policy
Note: Due to COVID-19, a temporary cancellation policy applies. You can find it in the footer of the website under the "Terms & Conditions".
3 700 DKK