The Arctic Sauna Experience | Ilulissat | Disko Bay
Take a break from the many adventures Ilulissat has to offer, with our 1 ½ hour Arctic Sauna Experience! You will be overlooking the sea, with views of drifting icebergs, while sitting in our relaxing and soothing sauna.
If you need a break from cruising Ilulissat Icefjord by boat and hiking to Sermermiut Valley, this is the perfect opportunity for you to relax while enjoying the breathtaking nature of Greenland. You will be hiding from the cold temperatures in our heated sauna, that overlooks the ever-so beautiful Disko Bay.
Before going into the sauna, our guide will welcome you with a towel and a short introduction of our bath and changing room. Once you are ready, the Sauna Experience will begin! Our guide will be of your assistance through the whole session, adding etheric oils to the hot temperatures for you to relax and enjoy. Every 10-15 minutes, we will go outside to stimulate our blood flow and to get refreshed. It is also possible to take a dip in our cold outdoor tub, to really get your blood flowing!
|• Toiletries: Shampoo, Body Gel Etc.|
What to bring
- Toiletries: Shampoo, Body Gel, Etc.
- Water bottle
- We recommend that you drink the amount of water that your body needs during the day, but we want to empathize it is important that you drink a lot of water 2 hours prior to the Arctic Sauna Experience.
- Eat a light meal prior to the Arctic Sauna Experience, e.g. a banana or an apple.
- NOTE: Do not book this experience if you have problems with your heart, or are pregnant.
- NOTE: There will be used etheric oils during the Arctic Sauna Experience.
2 Day Hiking and Kayaking Adventure | Ilulissat | Disko BayFrom 4 950 DKK
2 Hours of Dogsledding | IlulissatFrom 1 495 DKK
Vacation PackageIncluding flights from Iceland
3 days Ilulissat Adventure | Ilulissat | Disko BayFrom 21 500 DKK
Vacation PackageBook now
5 Day Ilulissat Explorer | Disko BayFrom 25 000 DKK